The Calvin’s Legacy Kami Cappello Nursing Scholarship
In honor of their late son and his “absolute favorite nurse,” parents Brett Curtis and Jodi Jurgensen worked with Methodist Hospital Foundation to endow a scholarship at Nebraska Methodist College (NMC): the Calvin’s Legacy Kami Cappello Nursing Scholarship.
Kami, an NMC alumna and nurse practitioner at Methodist Women’s Hospital, said joining Calvin’s Legacy as a scholarship namesake was the most beautiful, unexpected gift she’d ever received.
Impact in Their Own Words: Click play to learn more about Calvin and a scholarship that's making it easier for the “Kami Cappellos” of tomorrow to pursue their dreams today.
Have you thought about honoring someone special with a named scholarship at NMC?
Our team would be happy to discuss the process with you.
• Allows you to name the scholarship after yourself or someone you want to honor
• One-time gift or payments made over time
• 5% distributed annually once the scholarship is fully funded
Greatest Scholarship Needs
• Transfer Nursing Student Scholarships
• Accelerated Bachelor of Science in
• Military Scholarships
For more information about naming a scholarship, contact Julie Raether, Director of Alumni Engagement and College Advancement, at @email or (402) 354-7256.