Peacock Mentoring Program
We believe in you and your ability to elevate our Methodist Health System. Let’s do even greater things together.
The Peacock Mentoring Program can help you grow by connecting you and your goals with one of our health system leaders – a mentor who can help guide you to the next stage of your Methodist career.
- Goal set and plan for career growth
- Advance emotional intelligence and self-awareness
- Build confidence and sense of accomplishment
- Develop a better understanding of Methodist Health System
- Learn about Methodist Hospital Foundation and how it supports our patients and communities
- Complete Emergenetics profile and coaching + 360° feedback exercise
- Develop relationships across the Methodist community
- Training in diversity, equity and inclusion
- Collaboration on innovation project
- Philanthropy seminar
- Social meet-up with other mentors/mentees
It’s our mission to engage and empower the next wave of Methodist leadership. No matter your department or position, if you want to grow your Methodist career and strengthen our community, we will be accepting nominations and applications for next year's class in January 2023. More information will be shared with all Methodist employees.
Funded by Methodist Hospital Foundation and its generous donors.
Develop a select and sustainable mentorship program within Methodist Health System that creates opportunity for employees to develop meaningful connections with members of MHS leadership as a way to engage and empower future leaders.
Care and compassion exemplified Cyndy Peacock’s 24-year career with Methodist Hospital Foundation. She retired in March 2021.
During her more than two decades as CEO, Cyndy made our community a healthier place to live. Her fundraising expertise benefitted Methodist patients, students and staff, and supported eight major capital projects including: Nebraska Methodist College – The Josie Harper Campus and Methodist Women’s Hospital.
A very vocal cheerleader, one of Cyndy’s greatest strengths was her ability to encourage others throughout the health system.