Methodist Mobile Mammography Screen Team
Join the Methodist Mobile Mammography Screen Team.
Together, we can break down barriers that prevent uninsured women from receiving mammograms.
Your company’s gift of $5,000:
- Funds additional Methodist Mobile Mammography site visits;
- Ensures more screenings for uninsured women in our community;
- Allows for future expansion; and
- Secures your spot on our Screen Team.
As a thank you for your generous support, our Screen Team partners receive:
- An exclusive thank you video to post on social media and share internally
- Spotlight recognition at Methodist Hospital Foundation Board meetings
- Sponsor signage at your funded Mobile Mammography visit. (Locations include Charles Drew Health Center, OneWorld Community Health Centers and Latino Center of the Midlands.)
- A keepsake for the office signifying your support of Methodist Mobile Mammography
To Join or Learn More:
Contact RyAnne Elsesser at RyAnne.Elsesser@nmhs.org or (402) 354-5430.
The Need | More Access. More Convenience. More Survivors.
This year, more Nebraskans will be diagnosed with breast cancer than any other type of cancer. We’re missing opportunities for early detection. Only 65% of women in Nebraska 45 and older have had a mammogram in the last two years. The Omaha area has seen a downward trend over the last several years.
Time, convenience, cost and transportation are universal barriers that can delay or discourage lifesaving screenings. Methodist Mobile Mammography removes those barriers and makes it easier for busy women of all races, ethnicities and socio-economic backgrounds to prioritize their own health care.
Tour the Coach
Host the area's first and only 3-D mobile mammography coach!
Now your organization can enhance its wellness program by bringing Methodist Health System’s fully accredited Mobile 3-D Mammography coach directly to your employees.
This convenient, on-site breast screening service encourages busy employees to take the time to be screened and demonstrates corporate commitment to employees’ health.
Mobile mammography is treated as any other 3-D mammogram appointment and is a covered benefit by most insurance companies.